Thursday, September 28, 2006

Kylie Dreaming of Sydney Gig

Kylie Minogue ImageLess than a year out of recovery for breast cancer, Kylie Minogue is dreaming of her comeback show in Sydney and is feeling "more inspired" than she's been in a while.

The pop princess says her ordeal has made her embrace her musical career even more.

"I feel really inspired, more than I have for quite a while," she said.

"I'm sure I am going to look back on this period and go 'How on earth did I do that?'.

"I'm not a year out of recovery and I'm recording and doing photo shoots and we've filmed new stuff for the screens for the show. I've hardly stopped."

The 38-year-old has reworked her Homecoming tour ahead of her comeback show in Sydney on November 11.

Minogue had to postpone the Australian leg of her Showgirl greatest hits tour when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in May last year.

Source: www.smh.com.au
delicious furl Yahoo My Web Google Bookmark Blinklist Blogmark Simpy Shadow Netvouz Reddit Soc.ialize.us